Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Treat!

Wow! What a treat... I've been feeling so happy for myself (for no major reason) and for those people who mean the most to me and who've been a part on some corner of my mushy mushy dumb heart! Hear me out...
Khe-Em... (11-26-2K)
It's been 6 years... I know, right?! I am happy and sad with where you are heading right now. A lot of us here will miss you... the funny-humorous-naughty you! But hey, what's the use of internet. Anyway kahit andito ka nga this is our means of communication (most of the time) so it'll not make much of a change, huh. I wish you and your family all the best there in Singga! Kapag mapunta ako diyan for work or maybe vacation at least I have someone to show me around...

Beverly Salviejo... (07-24-2K4)

Hahaha! Sowee, wala ko maisip na name eh... sige lagyan ko na lang ng - Da! Ayan... Well, last Saturday (October 28) when you were at that platform on one of the bars there in Malate singing your heart out, it was only then when I really realized how happy and proud I am of what you've become. It is an honor to be a part of that process... and yes, it is a continuous process. I am really happy for you and I promise to always be there for you everytime you need me. I treasure what we had and what we now have... true friendship. Good luck on everything...

Baby-Ga... (11-23-2K5)
Yes, I saw your post sa friendster. I am happy that you have found a new love. It's been almost a year... few weeks na lang buti humabol pa. Sarap ng feeling na in-love nu? So now you'll never feel alone. Now after work, you have someone and something to look forward to, to spend the rest of your day. Thank you for the wonderful memories... It may be such a short time but it's meaningful... ayan wag ka na umuwi ng Iligan! Malamang hindi na... buti andiyan si Amboy, hehe!

Moks! (02-21-2K6)
I thank you so much for being there for me, for always trying to understand and to comprehend. I will never be, well - I guess... somewhat complete (on the mushy part of moi) if not for you. And thank you for understanding that sometimes... just sometimes (specially recently), Lansky will be lukaret with hmm... my Jedi Knight! Hehehe... it's a phase I know... naku magsasawa rin yun kakamessage saken. Ich Liebi Dich Moks...

Jedi Knight... (10-24-2K6... hihi!)
(At talagang meron kang entry dito ah!) Thanks for the messages... and for letting me realize that my celebrity fantasy can come true... kahit hanggang dun lang. Pwede na! Haha!
So there... my Halloween trick or treat. Maybe it's Jedi Knight who's part of the bigger "trick" - in the traditional trick or treat. Oh I soooo love Halloween... and I love the new look of my blog! Funky Funky! Snap Snap!

No comments: