Friday, November 17, 2006

Folks Tag - Sooo Real Sooo Much

One of the most meaningful episode I have ever seen...
My gawd, this is sooo true and the scene is sooo real...
J: You already know what I want. I have already told you.
B: That's right. You have... a husband, a family, a home... all the things that makes life worth living.
J: Would you fucking cut it out?! Stop it. And I know you can't give me those things.
B: Not can't. Can't implies that I'm incapable of, it's just that I won't.
J: I accept that. I suppose that's why I always loved you.
B: The untamable beast.

J: But to be a couple both people have to want the same things... to move on the same direction. If they can't, or won't, they really have nowhere to go.

B: Probably not.
J: Then why are we still doing this if we both know this will never gonna work?
B: Time to find out...
I am sooo amazed with the bravery of Justin...
I sooo can relate with both characters (then and sometimes now).
This is how I even started blogging.
Because it used to be (and still what is) all about... what Nicholas Sparks said:
" We are always connected...
But never together. "

No comments: