Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Crash and Burn

Today is supposedly the day...
Is this what I really wanted?
Is it worth the risk?
Am I willing to sacrifice everything?
All these 9 months of roller coaster ride?
It will not push through anyway... not today...
But what about tomorrow?
A day after tomorrow?
A week after next?
What will happen if it strikes again?
Should I again choose between you and a fictional being?
And should I let this day come to let this fictional being come into reality?!

Yesterday, this fictional character almost destroyed both of us.
I am sorry.
I am confused.
I have a lot of inhibitions.
And I know it's killing you.
Killing you every single day.

Lots of questions...
Lots of doors I'm closing...
I can feel my insides burning...
Yes, I am insensitive...
Yes, I am selfish...
And I just realized I am...

Unfortunately, at this point...
I still don't know what to do about it.

I am not there yet... not yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. paul to. kmusta nman ang blog? i hope this blog doesn't mean.... oh what am i thinkin?! anyway... sana hindi ung iniisip ko... un lng...

Lansky 'D Great! said...

Nope Paul... we're still ok... And I'm still the same... Tsk Tsk!