Thursday, March 02, 2006

Rainy Day Intensity 3

Never in my entire life did I expect to receive a bouquet of red roses accented with tangerine-colored ribbons (since that's my favorite color next to cyan) from someone. Talking about details huh?!

I went out with my team mates last nite and been awake for 24 hours straight. I need to rest and
Image001_2get more sleep since I have to report to work by 2:30AM the next day. It was 8 o'clock in the evening and I'm in the middle of my sleep when I was awaken by someone beside me and placed the bouquet of 12 red roses on my chest. I thought it's my housemate who did that and played the joke on me.

I was wrong. It took me a few seconds to realize it's Moks. All wet from the rain outside and to top it all, right after the intesity 3 earthquake in Metro Manila. I didn't even realize it.

So what can I say? Speechlessssss...
This is the first time I ever experience someone treated me this special. Hehehe... record breaking event. I will not give any details as to what happened right after that. But I am sure of one thing... I am looking forward for a more meaningful days ahead with Moks.

(That's the actual pic! :รพ)

No comments: