Friday, March 24, 2006

I Luuuvvv World Chicken!

So what's up with Lansky 'D Great?! Duh!

Calling all you bloggers out there... a lot of [good] things has been happening in my life lately but I cannot find the right words to put things into writing... *sigh*

Lemme just itemized these things and hopefully someone can help me create a blog in their very artistic-funny way...

FRIDAY - MARCH 17

I failed to meet my mentee... hala! I'm more focused on some other "work-related" concerns with my teammates. Nothing really special happened today.

SATURDAY - MARCH 18

I was just having fun with my teammates. I targeted 0 calls for the day but I did receive 2 calls. Arghh! Two calls in one day... not bad huh? We also played "Pinoy Henyo" - hahaha!

I went to Glorietta to have lunch with Moks at, as usual, World Chicken! Eversince year 2000, I've always been their regular customer and I luuuvv their food. I think it's Khe-Em who first introduced me to World Chicken.

Even with limited budget, we still went to Market Market to check out some stuff and watched "She's The Man". I swear that'd be the last time I'm going to watch a movie at Market Market!

Moks woke me up at around past 9PM and there on the carpeted floor - dinner is ready. Japanese/native placemat, fresh vegetable salad, fried porkchops, rice, drinks and three tangerine colored daisy's.

SUNDAY - MARCH 19

I'm suppose to attend the mass [kaso ang bagal magbihis ni Moks] so I just decided to go to Mega after lunch.

Khe-Em texted and asks a favor to accompany h'to get medcert at Makati Medical Center. So there we went, with Moks and Khe-Em.

MONDAY - MARCH 20

I had dinner at Mexicali with my friend Claudia and then went to Starbucks Greenbelt to have coffee [and my all-time favorite Strawberry Frap!] with her and another friend Ches and her sister. I went home past 12 MN.

TUESDAY - MARCH 21

I wasn't able to report to work due to my flu and on/off fever. I went back to Makati Med to secure another medcert and I just stayed home the whole day and doze off.

Hmmm... talk about monthaversary? I got another Cadburry Fruit and Nut - a poem - and a note. So simple yet so meaningful - again out of budget.

WEDNESDAY - MARCH 22

I still didn't report to work and I just stayed at Mok's place. I even almost forgot it's my father's birthday today. Wahhh! H'DVD player got busted so we don't have a choice - no not to purchase a new one - but to sleep the whole day!

THURSDAY - MARCH 23

Crap! I forgot to take my offline time. Geezzz! Good thing there's a lot of avail that day and I'm in the mood to take in calls. I'm even over quota for the day... hmmm 6-8 calls?! Hahaha! That's over quota for me dude!

After work, we went to a nearby building and submitted our resume... mentor's are still on the job hunting mode, if yah know what I mean.

Arghh... I lost my company ID!

Since we have to wait for an hour for the examination we decided to take our lunch. I received a text message from Khe-Em and h'just in Greenbelt and h'invited me to have lunch. We went to G4 and of course wherelse but had lunch at World Chicken [I luuvvv their cheese sauce and potato salad].

I went home [Moks' place] at about 2 PM and then the rest was a disaster. Wahhh! Moks knows what I mean. Everything's ok before the day ends except for the fact that I only have 5 hours sleep. :p

No comments: