Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Monday Fully-Booked

March 6, 2006 - I had eleven and a half hours of sleep... OMG! I woke up 5:30 in the morning and yes, I'm starving. I turned on my PC to watch some videos or the early morning news in MUB (proud to be Kapamilya) and I heard my phone beeping... Thinking out loud, I did not set my alarm clock to 5:30 AM. Duh?! It's actually a phone call... someone's calling me! Lolz... wake up Lance!

It's Khe-Em calling me. He's just on his way home after work and he just called to confirm our lakad that afternoon. Moks woke up at about 6AM and joined me in watching the early morning news and videos of some sort. What a boring way to start my day...

Anyways, I thought of watching some DVD movie just to kill time. I made some hot choco both for me and Moks and watched Jersey Girl (I'm so outdated). The movie is good. I don't know if it was just my mood or if it's the movie that made me cry. Or maybe it's the relationship of the father and daughter that really touched my heart.

I purpose to go out by 9 or 10 to process some papers. Moks received a text message from a friend asking to accompany him to run some errands so we decided to go. We were at Glorietta with Moks and a friend Niel at about 12NN when I received a text message from Khe-Em to move the lakad to a later time and I agreed since I don't think I can make it on time too.

Then I received another text message from Baby-Ga. Another weird thing huh?! So I'm at the mall with a friend and Moks and I'm texting with Baby-Ga and Khe-Em. Lolz!

Anyhoot, it was past 3PM when Khe-Em and I are on the bus on the way to Quiapo. After almost an hour, we reached Arlegui and we're like bees jumping from one flower to another in search of our favorite DVDs. Khe-Em purchased Season 3 of Charmed and I settled with Complete 1-4 copies of Harry Potter Series. I also bought Walk The Line, Smallville Season 5 and Brokeback Mountain. Of course, being the Kylie fanatic as Khem-Em is, h'got another copy of Kylie's concert series.

It was almost 6 when we decided to grab something to eat so we went to Greenwich which is one of the decent fast food near Arlegui. We're sooooo tired! But we get what we wanted so it's fine. :D

I arrived 8PM at Moks place and we started watching some of Smallville episodes. I am still feeling sleepy and tired I decided to report late at work. Haha! I woke up 6:30 AM the next day.

Back to work...

No comments: