Monday, October 08, 2007

From Mok's Blog - "When It Rains It Floods"

I cannot express this better than how Moks described the tragedy last night. After a fun wordless post here comes the shocking sad story...

Funny the title is, not really. Supposedly when it rains it pours, yes it does but sometimes it leaves more, flood waters that you are forced to wallow in.

I'm in the middle of a tremendous change. Work, then a little tampuhan sa bahay kahapon, things that I can usually handle. However, this one will leave a mark, this one will leave flood waters that will take forever to empty.

I will miss you my dear Kirbie, my faithful pal, my baby and my pet. Unfortunately, I lost the life of my beloved miniature schnauzer around midnight. Totally unprepared for it, totally surreal. We never made it to Makati Dog and Cat Hospital at Rockwell, he had a seizure just when we got off the cab and that was his last breath, his little heart stopped beating and we tried to revive him, the vet tried to, but no use. Life is so short, just early in the morning he was frolicking around the yard, got a lil sick but would still follow me everywhere around the house, then tragedy strikes he was just 3 months of age. I will miss my lil' furball, its my fault too you know, should have been there always. However, he will remain in my heart and my remaining dogs will forever be loved.

"Let Angels light your way... We will miss you Kerbie..."

No comments: