Monday, April 24, 2006

Burst

Wait!
You said I am the one, yet I sometimes feel alone, unattached.
You gave me wings to fly, yet I sometimes feel I just deserve walking.
You offered me the world, yet I still feel so small for the world.

Wait?

Once we talked about life and tomorrow.
You told me I mean everything to you...
It sounded so cliche, but I did believe you.

Wait...

But why am I feeling this?
Oh well, what I feel I can't define.
But I know it's there, waiting... asking?
There's so much I should be thankful for.
So many great things done, nobody has ever let me exeperince.
You offered me a lot... is it too much for me to consume?

Wait,

But why?
Why do I feel this way?
Amidst all the sacrifices and the great things we shared,
There is still some stones left unturned, business unfinished.

Oh wait.

I think it's not you, it's me... oh crap, and yet another cliche!
All I know is, everytime we are together...
"You let me feel so good I have a lot to thank for - and at the same time...
I feel so less about myself."

I am still waiting for eternity of tomorrow...

No comments: